RN 13-Week Contract
Company: El Paso Children's Hospital
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 19, 2023
RN 13-Week Contract - Emergency, FT Nights - El Paso, Texas,
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing
process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and
evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing
care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice
standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to
ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the
achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the
organization's vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient's
age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.
Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through
performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive
outcomes in patient care.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving
- Possesses effective oral and written communication
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to
follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A.---- Work Experience--
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
- Current CPR Certification
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months
- NRP within one year
- TNCC within one year
- ENPC within one and a half years
- STABLE preferred----
C.---- Education and Training--
- Associate degree in Nursing, BNS preferred.
- Meets unit-specific education requirements.
El Paso, Texas, United States
Keywords: El Paso Children's Hospital, El Paso , RN 13-Week Contract , Healthcare , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!