$20,000 Sign On Bonus
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated
for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Del Sol
Medical Center our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare
provider. We are seeking a(an) ICU Registered Nurse to join our
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At
Del Sol Medical Center, our benefits package offers eligible
colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing,
dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
At Del Sol Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life – for life – and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our ICU
Registered Nurse opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the
nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health
care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
- Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- Current BLS certification
- Current ACLS certification (Exception: GN must obtain within
six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 1-2 years of critical care experience.
- CCRN, TNCC
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician’s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Medical Centeris a full service, acute-care hospital
in east El Paso, Texas. We have
a Level II trauma designation. This facility has
300+ patient beds. Our range of
services include emergency care, cardiac care, women’s
services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a
bariatric clinic, and a
Minimally Invasive Surgery Center. Del Sol Medical Center
is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We are a leading
healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding region that is
part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our ICU Registered Nurse
opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.