Sales Development Representative (El Paso, TX)
Company: R.S. Hughes Company, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Sales Development Representative R.S. Hughes Company, Inc. is committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. We approach training from a "hands-on" point of view. Through our program, you will be introduced to all facets of running our business. This would include inside sales, exceptional customer service, business development, inventory management, accounting, field sales, territory management, and the responsibility for growing our sales. You will gain credibility and learn extensive product knowledge in a short period of time. The first step to a successful management career at R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. begins as a Sales Development Representative. Created to give outstanding individuals an accelerated path through our company, as a Sales Development Representative you can:
- Jumpstart your management career with R.S. Hughes Co., Inc.
- Leverage comprehensive hands-on experience.
- Impart real world knowledge.
- Develop management and leadership skills. A Sales Development Representative is a highly regarded position in our company. Through your dedication and commitment to company philosophies and expectations, you will be exposed to all facets of our business and you can expect a very rewarding career. We offer a variety of career paths through our program that include the Business Development Team, Purchasing and Supply Solutions Team, National Accounts Team, Outside Sales and Inside/Outside Sales Management. You'll find that a large percentage of our business leaders and managers, including our Chairman of the Board and our President/CEO are graduates of our program. Responsibilities:
- Making daily calls to introduce and grow our business
- Promoting sales through our state of the art website
- Managing inventory and assisting with purchasing for the local warehouse
- Managing inventory on site at customers facilities
- Placing and fulfilling orders
- Performing sales calls in the field
- Assisting Will Call customers
- Supporting achievement of division sales goals Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Valid driver license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Your ability and willingness to relocate in the future may increase your career opportunities. Compensation: Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness benefit, short-term & long-term disability plans, paid vacation, a 401(k) retirements savings plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online. Please include salary history and requirements when responding. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to start in our El Paso, Texas facility. Who we are: Founded in 1954, R.S. Hughes Co., Inc. is a dynamic, North American distributor of industrial supplies. With 50+ locations in the United States and Mexico, we maintain an extensive inventory of adhesives, abrasives, electrical, static control, tapes, labeling and safety products. We are proud to represent products from leading manufacturing companies including 3M, Henkel Loctite, Momentive, Brady, Kimberly Clark, and many others. We specialize in sales and service solutions to manufacturing companies in both OEM and MRO applications. Applicants for all job openings will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
Keywords: R.S. Hughes Company, Inc., El Paso , Sales Development Representative (El Paso, TX), Sales , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!