Licensed Insurance Agent
Company: Sentry Insurance
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sentry Insurance is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter
with strong organizational skills to join our team of insurance
agents. This team focuses on incoming sales calls for our
Motorcycle and Non-Standard Auto written through Dairyland and
Harley Davidson Insurance.
Our call center is open from Monday through Saturday, 7am-11pm CST,
and Sunday from 8am - 7pm CST. As an insurance agent, your
flexibility to work within these hours is a key factor to the
Take the sales skills you have acquired over the years to the next
level or make a change and start down your new career path today
with our team of professionals at one of the largest mutual
insurance companies in the U.S.
**New Hires coming to us with an active PL or P&C License will
receive a $3000 Sign-on Bonus after all non-resident licenses and
appointment have been obtained. **What You'll DoAs an insurance
agent, you will be responsible for:
- Selling Dairyland and Harley Davidson products to meet growth,
retention, profit and sales objectives within our Motorcycle and
Non-Standard Auto business units.
- Promote Dairyland and Harley Davidson Insurance Services
product and services to customers.
- Understanding of specific company products.
- Answer inbound customer inquiries on coverage limits,
- Provide quotes and bind coverage for customers in a timely
fashion.What it Takes
- Property & Casualty or Personal Lines license is REQUIRED.
- Effective phone communication, analytical, decision making, and
human relation skills.
- Previous work from home call center experience required.
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to use dual
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and
weekends.** Compensation includes base salary, plus commissions,
and the ability to earn additional monthly, quarterly, and annual
incentives.** Shift differential paid for hours worked after 5:00PM
and weekendsWhat You'll ReceiveWe take great pride in making
Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot
of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute
to your job satisfaction. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond
competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that
- GenerousPaid-Time Offplan for you to enjoy time out of the
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on yourfirst eight
percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Lifeinsuranceto encourage a
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health ExpenseReimbursement
Accountsto ease taxes on health spending.
- ExtensiveWork-Life Resourcesto lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundationgift matching programto encourage charitable
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry
University (SentryU).About SentryAll of us at Sentry-more than
4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We
work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every
day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and
life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes,
lives, and retirement income.Our headquarters is in Stevens Point,
Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the
United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to
marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment
with opportunities for ongoing professional development and
growth.Our bright future is built on a long track record of
success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses
succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust
placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest
mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by
A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.Get ready to own
your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.Thank you for your
interest in Sentry!Jennifer Van
VlackJENNIFER.VANVLACK@SENTRY.COMEqual Employment OpportunitySentry
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no
discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual
Keywords: Sentry Insurance, El Paso , Licensed Insurance Agent, Sales , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!