Sales Associate Team Leader
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview:We are currently ready to hire a friendly, experienced
Sales Associate/ Customer Service Team Leader that enjoys
delivering 100% customer satisfaction!
$500 for 500 hours worked!Responsibilities:
- Greets customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store.
Provides fast and efficient service. Thanks the customer.
- Rings customer sales using an electronic cash register.
Receives money, gives correct change. Refunds cash for returned
merchandise and/or exchanges merchandise.
- Assist with shift change by counting money in cash drawer at
the beginning and end of a shift.
- Uses special equipment to process specialty products, such as
money orders, credit card purchases, checks and lottery sales and
- Check identification for restricted sales.
- Checks and replenishes stock on food service supplies such as
cups, lids condiments, napkins, straws and stirrers.
- Cleans and sanitizes all equipment used for service or stocking
food service products using the three sink method.
- Cleans all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and
materials, including (but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves,
shelves, floors, windows, cooler doors, food service equipment,
restrooms and parking lots.
- Cleans and empties trash containers.
- Stock shelves and cooler, rotates and front faces stock.
Removes all damages and out of code merchandise from the shelves.
Price merchandise according to price book.
- Check in vendor deliveries as needed using company
- Complete bad merchandise form.
- Order merchandise
- Uses current training materials
- Completes all necessary training evaluations and documents
- Provides feedback to management on training program and
- Monitors cash levels and security procedures during shift to
- Reviews job assignments for completeness
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Ability to lift 10 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs
Keywords: fastmarket, El Paso , Sales Associate Team Leader, Sales , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!