Outside Sales Representative: El Paso, TX
Company: Jasper Engines
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Our mission statement is simple: 'Do It Right and Have Fun!' -
We are committed to remain a leading force in the automotive
industry. - We at JASPER are firmly committed to providing all our
Associate-Owners with a safe work environment based on Mutual Trust
and Mutual Respect, opportunities for Personal Growth and
Development and a wide array of benefits. - By becoming part of the
JASPER family, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE! JASPER Engines &
Transmissions, the nation's leader in re-manufactured engines and
transmissions, has been thriving since 1942 by working hard and
having fun. In 2018 and 2019, we were named to the Forbes list of
America's best mid-sized employers, and we are seeking an Outside
Sales Representative to help us on our journey to become the Brand
of Choice for our Customers and the Employer of Choice for
Associate-Owners. -JASPER's Outside Sales Representatives serve as
a face of the company and are focused on a mission to cultivate
business with customers in the El Paso area as well as west Texas
and southeast New Mexico ( and ). The position includes calling on
independent repair facilities, local fleets, city and government
entities, marinas and national accounts. More than anything, JASPER
Outside Sales Representatives need three things: product knowledge,
effective time-management acumen and the ability to build
relationships with a variety of clients. We provide both the
technical training and skills development to ensure success. We
offer a competitive base salary with bonuses and a track to work on
full commission. JASPER is 100% Associate-Owned and has, for more
than 75 years, excelled by relying on mutual trust and mutual
respect. Our mission statement is simple: Do it right --- and have
fun!What you'll need to do:
- Utilize a proven system of selling with supportive marketing
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales
opportunities for assigned customers in territory.
- Work with small businesses and regional managers of large
- Perform needs assessments and develop sales proposals and
- Work with cross-functional teams (inside sales, customer
service, production, distribution).
- Plan and manage accounts.
- Introduce new products and updates.
- Develop then build long-term value-based relationships.
- Focus on prospecting to grow the business. -What it helps to
- Degree or two-plus years of sales experience.
- Hunter sales mentality.
- Motivation as self-starter.
- Automotive background/knowledge.
- Integrity and honesty. -What we offer: -
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage,
- Short-term and long-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) with a company match program.
- Shares in the employee ownership stock program valued at more
than $550 per share!Are you ready for the challenge and the reward?
Own your future. Join the JASPER team! -Visit -.An Equal
Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer - - Before you begin your
application, please click -'Link' to take a short assessment -().
-Once you have completed the assessment, return to this page to
begin the application. - Jasper Engines & Transmissions is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. JASPER is an at will
employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation or national
origin. Other details
Keywords: Jasper Engines, El Paso , Outside Sales Representative: El Paso, TX, Sales , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!