Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Peraton is seeking a Logistics Supervisor in our El Paso, TX
What you'll do...
- Responsible for providing all logistics support required
meeting the operational requirements of the TAS program Performance
Work Statement (PWS) and Peraton policies.
- Ensures development and implementation of a property control
system that complies with the FAR, Part 45 and PWS
- Develops and documents all logistics procedures.
- Ensures maintenance or accurate control and accountability of
- Directs and controls all functions pertaining to the
management, control, acquisition, and safeguarding of government-
furnished and contractor-acquired supplies and equipment.
- Directs development and maintenance of site procedures
necessary for the efficient and effective operation of logistics
- Manages and monitors all expenditures for reimbursable
supplies, equipment and services to ensure that expenditures do not
exceed amounts authorized by the government.
- Interfaces with Peraton Finance and Program Management
regarding funding status and analysis and in developing budget
- Reviews directives and guidance, determines their impact on the
logistics system, and implements changes as required.
- Evaluates logistics functions and implements corrective action
- Develops a logistics training program and provides training to
You'd be a great fit if...
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field with 3+ years
of logistics management work experience. 6+ years of logistics
management work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's
- You have excellent organizational skills, as well as excellent
verbal and communication skills.
- You have advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word / Excel /
PowerPoint / Project).
- You have a valid U.S. Driver's license.
- You are able to understand, speak, read and write English
- You have proof of U.S. residency (required). It'd be even
better if you...
- Are able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Are able to perform the following physical activities:
stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and
working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure
to physical, chemical or biological agents.
- Are able to use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to
head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective
devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire Regulations and published
company work rules.
- Are comfortable working in interior and exterior work
environments, sometimes in inclement weather. May be required to
travel for extended periods as needed.
- Are able to travel up to 25%.
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to obtain and maintain a
position of public trust. In order to obtain this position, you
must currently be a U.S. Citizen and U.S. Resident and be able to
show proof of citizenship and residency.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, El Paso , Logistics Supervisor, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!