Epic Beaker Consultant
Company: CTG, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Epic Beaker Consultant
May 23, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is growing our Epic Beaker Team for a large organization -
remote work environment!
Join CTG, A Best Place to Work Company!
Project Duration:3 months initial
Project Location:Remote (PST)
Job Title:Epic Beaker Analyst
Description:Full-time (consulting position)
Job Summary:CTG continues to expand our Epic Practice - we are
seeking experienced Epic Beaker Consultants. Duties will include a
variety of client initiatives including new build.
- Participation in all phases of the system development life cycle
including the development of use cases and evaluation of software
- Research to develop, configure, and modify moderately complex
- Create documentation of business requirements, current and future
- Designs, builds, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains
- Coordinate all testing phases of associated applications during
implementations and upgrades
- Support existing functionality with further expansion to
additional client sites
- Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers
and business partners
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with users and work
as a liaison for integration requests.
- Epic Beaker certification
- Experience with EpicCare Ambulatory base, Care Everywhere, and
Identify MPI is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience as an Epic Beaker analyst
- Prior consulting experience
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and consult effectively on
all levels of the organization
- Strong written and communication skills along with the
demonstrated ability to be self-directed
- Prior experience successfully collaborating at multiple
- Project management experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and
services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement
of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an
indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career
destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations
in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For
more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the
values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people
are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed
every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients,
and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a
workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by
our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across
many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including
those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG
will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants
and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training,
benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of
individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status,
citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required
by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote
occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG
is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for
members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes
Keywords: CTG, Inc., El Paso , Epic Beaker Consultant, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!