Non Certified Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description We are currently offering a $1,500 sign on bonus
IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over
156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Non
Certified Technician with CareNow you can be a part of an
organization that is devoted to giving back!BenefitsCareNow, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources
you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an
enthusiastic Non Certified Technician to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential!Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking a
Non-Certified Technician (NCT) like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. As an
NCT, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You Should Have:
* 1+ year of experience in a clinical patient setting is beneficial
* A Non-Registered Technician (NCT) license in state of residency
if required by the state * The ability to obtain a BLS
Certification is required within 30 days of start * Must obtain a
Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug
Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion
* TEXAS ONLY: NCT License issued by the Board of Medical
Examiners/Texas Department of State Health Services is required *
TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic
services in a physician practice or clinic is required * NEVADA
ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license within 30
days of employment or promotionCareNow delivers quality,
convenient, patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service.
We are in more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United
States. We are committed to staffing our clinics with the most
qualified and experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to
improving lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing CareNow physician
team. Our doctors and medical staff are trained in family practice,
emergency medicine or internal medicine. We offer a wide range of
primary and urgent care services for the entire family. CareNow is
an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Non Certified
Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, El Paso , Non Certified Technician, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!