Company: Warren Properties
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are searching for a full-time Maintenance Technician to
support the Property and Maintenance Managers in the completion of
the day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of apartment
units, appliances, electrical, plumbing, grounds-keeping, and
overall facility appearance. The individual will perform a variety
of duties preparing apartments to be rented and resolving work
orders submitted by our current residents.We provide our employees
with competitive compensation packages including, medical, dental,
vision, flex-plan, life insurance, 401(K) with company match, as
well as, paid vacation and sick benefits.
- On-going daily communication with Maintenance and Property
Managers to stay on top of make ready schedule and emergency work
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service for
- Perform maintenance of the buildings, equipment, appliances and
machinery, plumbing, and touch-up painting.
- grounds-keeping, security and overall facility appearance.
- Keep walls, doors, cabinets, and furniture in good condition,
repairing scratches, gouges, and dents in doors, cabinets, and
walls. Disassemble and assemble cabinets, countertops,
- Material handling and storage, such as, moving and/or
installing appliances and furniture.
- Ensure grounds and common areas i.e., laundry room, pool,
courtyard, walkways are kept clean. This includes sweeping,
vacuuming, picking up grounds.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and
consistency. This includes being available to respond to emergency
calls after hours and on week-ends.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use
abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Combination of education and exp. that demonstrates the
knowledge and ability to perform the job.
Compensation: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warren Properties, Inc. is proud to be a leader in the Property
Management industry. As a family owned business that has been in
the industry for more than 90 years, we are dedicated to providing
a comfortable living environment for our residents at our apartment
communities, conveniently located across the country. In order to
accomplish this goal, we are passionate about hiring equally
dedicated individuals, experienced in their professions, with a
desire to learn and grow with the business.
Employees of Warren Properties, Inc. receive a competitive
compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with employer
match. All employees have an opportunity for advancement and growth
within the organization and to be part of a successful growing
Keywords: Warren Properties, El Paso , Maintenance Tech, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!