BODY PREP MGR. (Maintenance Background)
Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries. Our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for
their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work
environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits
that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every
employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds
outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a
career with Dal-Tile.
- Ensures body material meets required specifications and
- Coordinates railcar transport of raw materials, orders
necessary body material and verifies shipment receipts.
- Coordinates flow of material through body prep process
- Manages demurrage costs.
- Ensures safe and healthful working conditions and an organized
work environment. - Promotes and adheres to all safety and health
policies and procedures within the plant.
- Coaches and reviews performance of direct reports.
- Develops and effective organization capable of meeting
- Ensures employees complete required training.
- Ensure ergonomic risk factors are reduced to an acceptable
level when feasible.
- Lead injury/illness investigations and ensure accurate root
cause is identified and addressed. - Where feasible, strive to
ensure injured e employees do not return to a given job until the
causative factors are identified and controlled. -
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and
procedures of the plant.
- Performs other related duties as required. Education &
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Engineering and or other
manufacturing related degree, preferred.
- Working knowledge with Buckets Elevators, Powered Belt
Conveyors, Mills, Oven (SD), Silos, a plus. Experience: -
- Five (5) or more years of experience and knowledge of ceramic
manufacturing and ISO quality standards, preferred. Competencies: -
- Core competencies include excellent communication skills,
self-driven, result oriented, strong organizational skills, ability
to organize, analyze and interpret data, strong math ability, and
computer literate. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of
creativity and growth. - Examples include: - Company Match on 401k,
-Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement. Dal-Tile is
a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families
- Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning
service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including
disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud
Drugs Don't Work participant.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., El Paso , BODY PREP MGR. (Maintenance Background), Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!