Local CDL-A Driver
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Call (866) 889-7367 for more information!
Drive for BLUELINX CORPORATION!!
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.
BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading wholesale distributor of building
and industrial products in the United States with over 70,000
branded and private-label SKUs, and a broad distribution footprint
servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a differentiated distribution
platform, value-driven business model and extensive cache of
products across the building products industry. Headquartered in
Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over 2,200 associates and
distributes its comprehensive range of structural and specialty
products to approximately 15,000 national, regional, and local
dealers, as well as specialty distributors, national home centers,
industrial, and manufactured housing customers
A bout the position:
- Competitive Pay; $19.45
- Bonus Alert!: At Bluelinx, if you are a Material Handler you
are eligible for our Big Blue Bonus(B3)! Eligibility for the B3
bonus is based on your date of hire, your location's financial
performance as well as your individual performance. If all criteria
are achieved, employees have the ability to be paid a quarterly
bonus of $500.
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Home Nightly
- Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer...
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Off after introductory period with company
- Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
- Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures
loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
- Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
- Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Provides outstanding customer service and processes and
communicates customer issues
- Provides quality/ damage inspection of product at loading and
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required
- Performs cleaning requirements for tractor and performs minor
maintenance of equipment as required
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's license
- Minimum 22 years of age
- 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- 10 Speed Standard Transmission experience
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more
than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle
laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure loads, No Tarping!
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to read customer order
Qualified drivers, call us at (866) 889-7367 to speak with a
Keywords: BlueLinx, El Paso , Local CDL-A Driver, Professions , Anthony, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!