Maintenance Lead Technician
Company: Rio Vista Behavioral Health
Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Rio Vista Behavioral Health, El Paso's leading premier
psychiatric hospital and treatment center for adolescents and
adults, is setting the standard for nursing care in behavioral
health. Our 80 bed hospital offers comprehensive training, dynamic
leadership, and personalized support so you can achieve your
greatest potential. - -Rio Vista Behavioral Health is looking for
an Maintenance Lead Technician to join our dynamic team of
dedicated professionals. - We have a comprehensive benefits package
to include medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. As the Maintenance
Lead Technician you will assume responsibility for general
maintenance of facility and provide technical and functional
supervision over assigned maintenance personnel. ESSENTIAL
- Perform minor and major repair of buildings and equipment.
- Perform skilled and extensive maintenance work and repairs as
- Perform maintenance, repair, and installation work related to
HVAC, refrigeration and electrical control systems at
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start
generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain
fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible
alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data
on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check
condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and
maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Maintain and repair plumbing systems and variety of fixtures,
including faucets, sinks, toilets, water heaters, and waste
- Install electrical wiring and equipment, new electrical
services, wiring during remodeling projects, replaces and repairs
wiring as needed.
- Complete checklists on building equipment maintenance
procedures, conduct inspections and maintain records of scheduled
- Maintain access control systems and control panels to maintain
- Perform and/or monitor preventative maintenance procedures on
building mechanical equipment on scheduled basis.
- Operate computer-based equipment which controls and monitors
mechanical equipment and utility systems, as needed.
- Assist in training for emergency procedures, such as fire,
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractor
support as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders if needed.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assist in maintenance of hazard communications program. Assist
in maintenance of automotive fleet, including routine maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Four or more years' experience in facility maintenance,
construction work, and repair.
- Additional training and/or certification in electrical, HVAC,
and refrigeration preferred. LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Valid state driver's license with F-endorsement (if required by
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Rio Vista Behavioral Health, El Paso , Maintenance Lead Technician, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!