Medical Lab Technician
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Specialty: Medical Lab TechnicianLocations: El Paso, TXShift:
7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.Duration: 12 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Medical technologists, also known as clinical laboratory
technologists, perform and analyze the results of complex
scientific tests on blood and bodily fluids.
- These highly trained professionals work in hospitals and
independent laboratories using sophisticated procedures and
- Receiving, typing, testing, and recording blood bank
inventories.Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 years Recent experience of patient diagnosis and
- Performing laboratory tests experience is preferred.
- Active state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
members.If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Vanessa GurrusquietaRecruiting ConsultantAll Medical
Personnel - Allied Health(214) 427-8747UsAll Medical Personnel is a
national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, El Paso , Medical Lab Technician, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!