Company: Toro Company
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Under the direction of the Materials Lead or Warehouse
Supervisor, transferring of raw materials or finished goods. The
following describes the primary responsibility of a Material
Handler, other responsibilities may be included.
* Loads and unloads freight using equipment such as forklifts or
* May verify items received with purchase order; wraps, packages,
ships supplies; delivers; stocks shelves and checks for damaged
* May transfer of finish goods materials and raw resins to the
production areas or workstations.
* Basic knowledge of various raw resin drying times.
* Proper cleaning of material hoppers and grinders required for
Molding Material Handlers.
* Basic knowledge of inventory management principles of receipt,
load maps, scrap, cycle count, weighing and counting.
* Basic knowledge of loading equipment for a warehouse such as
pallets jacks, sit down forklifts and stand ups.
* Ability to look at daily work orders to request resins, manage
low levels of inventory and maintain high inventory accuracy.
* Ability to count, weigh and records number of units of materials
moved or handled on a daily basis.
* Lifts heavy objects by hand or with assistance via the use of a
pallet jack, forklift machine, dolly or elevated lift machine.
* Maintain a clean work area and upkeep of equipment.
* Practice safety on a daily basis, including equipment must be a
A minimum of two (2) years of previous manufacturing experience.
Must possess experience in a production environment.
Experience with material loading systems, drying hoppers,
concentrate feeders and grinders for Molding Material Handlers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Ability to communicate in both oral and written form.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but involved written and oral instructions.
Forklift Certification is a must.
Basic computer literacy, Microsoft office, tracking shipments via
internet and any type of business software. Experience using email
is a plus.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or
crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and or
move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Toro Company, El Paso , Material Handler, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!