Automotive Parts Handler/Yard Worker
Company: Lkq Corporation
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 5, 2021
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for a dedicated
and passionate Parts Puller to work in our salvage yard. We are
seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and have basic
mechanical abilities and automotive knowledge. The Parts Puller is
responsible for accurately locating, identifying, and safely
pulling parts. The Parts Puller will also be responsible for making
sure the parts meet the quality standard that is indicated by
supervision. If you like growth and working with happy,
enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy a career with
us!Essential Job Duties
- Safely maneuvering around the yard or warehouse.
- Finding/Retrieving parts.
- Packaging parts for delivery / or prepping
- Any paperwork involved with the parts.
- Pull work orders.
- Operate a Tow motor or Order Picker
- Pull and prep all sheet metal and other orders.
- Tag all parts properly for destination.
- Communicate with Sales and Dispatch.
- Must display a positive and friendly attitude as well as
appropriate behavior during work hours
- Cleanliness must be maintained in the work area.Job
- Lift up to 75 lbs. without assistance
- Experience with order picker preferred
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Basic computer skills.
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance
with the order
- Work a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours shifts
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team
- Pick the right item and quantityBenefits:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts ---While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as
well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed
to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work
environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting
restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to
tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, El Paso , Automotive Parts Handler/Yard Worker, Professions , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!