Monitor II, Community Corrections - El Paso Multi-Use Facility
Posted on: January 25, 2023
$14.85 per hour AtCoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep
sense of service, high standards ofprofessionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking
a Monitor II, Community Corrections who has apassion for providing
the highest quality care in a residential setting. Comejoin a team
that is dedicated to making an impact for the people andcommunities
we serve. The Monitor II, Community Corrections is responsible for
the supervision of the facility population including but not
limited to safety, security and facility sanitation. This role
provides for the care, custody and control of residents and
establishes a safe environment for the facility, staff, visitors
and residents. In addition, this person will assist with mentoring,
developing and training team members.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Provide guidance to monitoring staff on shift. Monitor daily
activities to ensure head counts are conducted and logged at
predetermined times and when necessary. Conduct and/or ensure all
accountability calls are completed within required time-frame (i.e.
home detention, social, work and weekend pass).
- Conduct drug and alcohol testing as needed or as directed by
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Six months experience in a security related field is
- Experience in correctional management is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-FreeWorkplace and EOE including
Disability/Veteran. Associated topics: coordinator, housing
assistant, lead, manager, manager ii, manager iii, manager
facilities, senior care, superintendent, supervisory
Keywords: CoreCivic, El Paso , Monitor II, Community Corrections - El Paso Multi-Use Facility, Other , Clint, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!