Call center / customer support
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 23, 2023
3.8 Quick Apply Full-time Full Job Description Call Center Rep/
Customer Support -Remote Job-051248 About Capgemini Capgemini is a
global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and
engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation
to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the
evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its
strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions
through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini
is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology
comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company
of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the
Group reported 2019 combined revenues of 17billion. Visit us at
www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count Capgemini is an
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other
characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of
the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this
position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be
referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this
position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide
individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity,
Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job
is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an
undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on
your rights as an Applicant
Role:: Call Center Rep/Customer Service(Remote) Location:: Remote
Job / Work from Home Duration:: Fixed Term Employment( 18 months)
Rate :: $11/hr Interview Process::01 telephonic interview. Job
- Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form
& medium of communication, written and/or verbal or phone.
- Should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets &
defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and
ensure there is no penalty due to miss in SLAs.
- S/he should ensure accuracy in the tasks completed.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing
- Should adhere to established policies, procedures, and
compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating
- Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service
- Good proficiency on English language.
- 1 to 1.5 years of experience in health care industry
- Exposure to business domain is an added advantage.
- Excellent grasping powers able to understand the various
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication
- Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel
in particular) and dual monitor handling.
- Willing to work in 24/7 environment and sign a service
agreement as per company norms.
- Ability to work in flexible work schedule, including holidays &
weekends. If interested, send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org Job Programmer/Analyst Schedule
Full-time Primary Location US-TX-El Paso Organization BSv Quick
Keywords: Capgemini, El Paso , Call center / customer support, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!