Company: Harris Computer Systems
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Support Specialist is often the first contact for Caliber
Public Safety customers and is responsible for creating an
excellent customer service experience for the customer. This
position will be responsible for generating tracking tickets for
customer issues reported from multiple sources including telephone
and electronic medium, assigning to appropriate resource; documents
all communications with customers and provides administrative and
other support to other departments throughout the organization.
What your impact will be:
* Respond to inbound phone and electronic requests for technical
assistance with multiple software packages with a high degree of
urgency and accuracy.
* Logging problem tickets for customers and issuing tracking
numbers in database.
* Ensure complete and accurate information within the call to
ensure proper routing and handling by technical specialists.
* Follow up with callers on complaint/question status to ensure
customer satisfaction is met
* Assist technicians with call load management in order to meet
required response times.
* Manage all customer situations in a professional and courteous
business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and set
metrics goals, knowing how to balance both.
* Assess and escalates potential issues to management, as
* Document all communications with customers as it relates to
outstanding technical issues in order to escalate to Management in
a timely fashion.
* Utilize internal guidelines for effective call processing and
escalation of reported problems to Management.
* Triage and prioritize customer inquiries.
* Provide level one technical assistance.
* Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* 1 plus years work experience in a front-line customer service
role demonstrating excellent customer service skills and high work
ethic (reliable, punctual, etc.)
* Working knowledge of MS Office products - heavy email and
* Must be able to multi-task and must have excellent follow-up and
* Provide courteous and professional customer service via phone and
or written communication.
* Independent problem solver and good decision maker.
* Effective written and verbal communication
* Clearly answers the telephone following prescribed telephone
procedures; demonstrates good telephone demeanor; responds to
caller's requests for information or transfers the call to other
personnel who can provide assistance.
* Primarily normal business hours but must be willing to work
after-hour shift and/or weekends and holiday hours as needed to
meet business needs.
What would make you stand out:
* Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
* Finding solutions, not problems approach
* Team player
* Public safety knowledge of products CAD/Mobile/RMS
What we can offer:
* Opportunity for professional growth
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Lifestyle rewards
Caliber Public Safety provides Computer Aided Dispatch, Records
Management, and Mobile solutions to 1,000+ Public Safety agencies
across North America. Our customers include Federal & State Police
Agencies, County Governments, Large Metropolitan, and mid-small
cities. We pride ourselves in providing solutions with data sharing
and interoperability at the core of our products. Approximately 40%
of our team comes from Public Safety, that is why we share the same
passion our customers do. We believe the best way to move our
business forward is by taking care of our customers and employees -
earning the right to win new business. As a business of Harris
Computer Systems, our customers enjoy software for life. Meaning,
we will never sunset a product in use by a maintenance paying
customer. We are in the business of forever.
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, El Paso , Support Specialist, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!