Company: eTeam Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a member of end user support team, FS Onsite Service Engineers
are primarily focused on customer experience to ensure all
interactions result in a positive outcome-based service.
Deliver a service that exceeds customer expectations. Listen and
understand the issue at hand. Communicate with customers,
colleagues and management using positive and clear concise
language. Ensure all commitments are agreed and adhered to with
appointments and regular updates provided. Deliver an excellent
customer experience through strong understanding of the client
site, environment, technology and culture. As the main interface to
the customer, the roles require ownership, leadership and liaison
with key contacts in other resolver groups to ensure action is
taken to resolve any issues.
Performs timely resolution of workstations, mobile hardware and
software problems within SLAs through effective use of experience,
knowledge and technical resources. Self-motivated and able to act
with limited support and supervision.
Follows all support processes and use of IT systems when required
and document all actions and activities performed.
Conforms to key IT processes such as change control and asset
management. Flexible for travelling to other sites for support on
Ability to coach and monitor/support team of technicians and
driving service improvement strategies in co-ordination with other
support teams and Client stakeholders.
- Provide customer facing end-user support that includes:
- Break-fix support for Laptop, desktop, tablets and associated
- IMAC support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stack
activities (all moves)
- Support for Operating System, base load software, MS Office suite
and other business application
- Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) that
includes printers and MFDs
- Access related issues with smart card, password and security,
application configuration and troubleshooting, and general
- Support for the Mobility devices (Android/iOS/iPhone/iPads)
- VIP and home-based office (HBO) user support
- Imaging/Re-imaging end user systems on approved tickets
- Supporting End User Device Lifecycle Management as per Client
policies and procedures
- Coordinate with vendors for provision of end-user support (e.g.
Hardware Vendor technicians for warranty repair/replacement)
- Perform managed print service invoicing/meter read/polling report
- Perform end-user support related security and controls and
compliance related tasks such as access reviews, risk assessments,
controls verifications, facility inspections, maintenance of
- Coordinate with Level 3 support groups and project teams for
service delivery enhancements, maintenance and upgrades.
- Provide IT support for on-site or off-site events and meetings
including site setup, coordination with venue IT/AV contacts and
- Provide IT support for disaster recovery and emergency response
activities in the event of emergency situations at local sites.
- Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a
- Provide technical orientation and training for new Client
employees on existing systems and software
- Must be able to manually lift up to thirty (30) pounds when
moving and repositioning personal computers and ancillary
- Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents and
tasks to meet agreed upon service levels.
- Provide weekly reports as requested by Customer
- Implement best practices in the stores to resolve issues
- Maintain appropriate equipment sparing requirements and spares
inventory levels to meet SLRs for the Desk Side Technical Support
- Participate in team projects as requested.
- Support End-User data backup, storage and recovery Services for
- Coordinate with End-User or other site staff to schedule on-site
technical support visit in response to an Incident or IT Service
Request, including security remediation services.
- Provide Smart Hands and Eyes Support - Support remote site
networks (e.g., Local-Area Network (LAN), Wide-Area Network (WAN)
connection, etc.) and related operations (e.g., procure, design,
build, systems monitoring, Incident diagnostics, troubleshooting,
Resolution and escalation, security management, and capacity
planning/analysis), as required to meet Client computing
requirements and per Client policies and procedures.
- Provide Smart Hands and Eyes Support for servers, network and
security devices in site locations, as per Client policies and
- Provide concierge services as required by local staffing,
- Providing friendly and professional meet and greet and managing
customer interaction during their entire experience at the ITSC
- Setting customer expectation ahead of possible allocation of case
to ITSC agent if required
- Supporting customers on issues with Peripherals, and BYOD
- Provide information on IT/Client products and services
- Windows operating system Support (including but not limited to
Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac)
- Software installation/troubleshooting
- Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- Support for Wireless connectivity, resolving performance issues,
providing device connectivity and "value add" consultation for
short "how to questions".
Minimum experience - 6 - 8 years of technical experience in Desktop
and Technical Support, Service Delivery including 2-3 years of
experience in Medical Care/Hospital FS/IT Management.
Desired Qualifications: BS/BA in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or an equivalent combination of education or
experience. A Technical Certification (Microsoft/Client/Dell) and
ITIL Certification would be an added advantage on this role.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., El Paso , Desktop Support, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!