Endo Tech PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) Endo Tech PRN you want with your current employer? We have
an exciting opportunity for you to join Las Palmas Medical Center
which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsLas Palmas Medical Center, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Endo Tech PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsPOSITION SUMMARY:The Technician provides basic
patient care under the direction of the RN, LVN in accordance with
the philosophy, goals, objectives and policies and procedures of
Las Palmas Medical Center. Develops and maintains positive work
relations with all internal and external customers. Assist with
transporting patients and clerical duties. Be proficient in the
care and use of equipment in a safe manner. Will assist with the
different endoscopic procedures,POPULATION SERVED: Core
competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient
population(s) served: outpatients, inpatients endoscopic
procedures, of, GI, pulmonary conditions and diseases,
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of basic patient care,
to include activities of daily living, and vital signs, set up and
assist with endoscopic procedures.
- Practices, endorses, and provides customer service skills to
patients, visitors, physicians, and staff.
- Reprocessing Scopes (pre-cleaning., leak -testing, manual
cleaning AER, HLD, alcohol/air flush and storage of equipment.
- Organizes and communicates patient care needs when setting up
for a procedure.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining SGNA standards, JCAHO
- BCLS certificationREQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- High School or Equivalent
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to understand and transfer physician's orders.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team to ensure
quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE,
CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- 2 years experience in Endoscopy preferred
- 2 years experience as a CNALas Palmas Medical Center is a 300+
bed full-service hospital in El Paso. It is home to the region's
only kidney transplant center. The facility offers a range of
services including emergency care with a Level III trauma center,
cardiac care, women's services, pediatric care and NICU, cancer
care, and more. Las Palmas Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del
Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso
and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Endo Tech PRN opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, El Paso , Endo Tech PRN, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!