Company: Fred Loya Insurance
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Assist in the daily administration of all company benefits and
retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
Provide support to Human Resources & Payroll team as
needed.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Payroll/Benefits Supervisor in daily Benefits
functions to include, but not limited to:
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to
provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assists in payroll deductions set up and stop.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claims issues and plan
- Assist employee with enrollment in benefits and processing life
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees
relating to enrollment, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Coordinate COBRA letters and payments for key personnel.
- Responding to emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Help company and department with special projects throughout
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualification/Requirements
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
use Microsoft products, including Word and Excel, experience with
Kronos Work Force Ready (or equivalent systems) and benefits
- Ability to initiate and complete self-directed work and perform
benefit administration functions.
- High proficiency in time-management skills; ability to
prioritize, organize, and meet multiple deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and
confidential situations and documentation.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication
- Excellent customer service, oral communication and telephone
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Requires a High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of college degree preferred.Required
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
Keywords: Fred Loya Insurance, El Paso , Benefits Coordinator, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!