Solutions Coordinator I
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 22, 2022
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is seeking a Solutions Representative
to support the Express Critical product and to impact the
organization by taking action to ensure service commitments are met
on a consistent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the
- Must be available to work 2nd and/or 3rd shift hours. Shifts
will require both weekend and holiday coverage.
- Receiving incoming calls from Express Critical customers and
vendors, execute orders with vendors, provide quotes, and check
- Analyze customer needs and offer solutions that respond to and
are accepted by the customer in a limited product setting
(International or Domestic surface / air).
- Single point of contact from the customer's perspective.
- Data entry and record keeping tasks.
- Provides a high level of telephone and written professionalism
- Attention to detail required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must demonstrate proficiency with at least one operating
- Specialized knowledge of organization's service features.
- Good understanding of all functions in the department and
awareness of company's operations, methods, and procedures.
- High level of concentration and good communication skills.
- Regular and frequent use of one or more software package(s) and
- High level of professional judgment is required to select the
most appropriate course of action.
- College degree preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: UPS, El Paso , Solutions Coordinator I, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!