Activities Associate / Lifestyle Associate
Company: LifeWell Senior Living
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 6, 2022
First and foremost, LifeWell exists to:
* Enhance the lives of seniors by providing a CONNECTED, ACTIVE,
PURPOSEFUL and SAFE (CAPS) life, regardless of age or physical
* Provide a culture of INNOVATION as we constantly pursue better
methods of improving the lives of seniors.
* Encourage a lifestyle that focuses on six dimensions of wellness:
SOCIAL, NUTRITIONAL, INTELLECTUAL, PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist in developing the resident activity programs of the
community. Conduct activities in accordance with direction from the
The person holding this position is delegated the responsibility
for carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in
accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and
established company policies and procedures.
* Minimum High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum: Six months preferred
* Job Knowledge
* Knowledge of special needs and limitations of seniors; methods
and techniques used to include residents and involve them in
activities; alert to attitudes and feelings of residents; knowledge
of and familiarity with handcrafts, skills, games, other
activities, and knowledge and sources of materials and local
* Encourage to participate in programs for the purpose of improving
skills and learning new ideas and techniques.
* Enjoy working with older people, exercise judgment, display
empathy, creative skills, imagination, friendliness,
resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and have a caring attitude and sincere
interest in others.
* Must have a clean driving record through the DMV.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
residents that could include nights and weekends.
Keywords: LifeWell Senior Living, El Paso , Activities Associate / Lifestyle Associate, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!