Occupational Medicine Physician - Physicians Only Apply - Perm
Company: Provenir LLC
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 5, 2022
A Occupational Medicine Physician practice is seeking a
qualified physician for El Paso, TX. This and other physician jobs
brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
Our client is one of the largest health care companies in the
nation, is looking for a Physician. Your patients, as well as your
medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent
problem solving and leadership skills. As a Physician, you will be
accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while
ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments
you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those
who look to us for care and comfort.Responsibilities
At our client, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of
patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you
receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard.
In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to
make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a
closer look at what we have to offer.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel
- Preferred two to five years of experience in primary care,
occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine
setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction.
- Board Certification or eligibility in a related field
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program --
If you---re looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
For more information, contact Patrick Gnehm at Provenir Healthcare.
(Registered Profile Required). Interested candidates can send a CV
to (Registered Profile Required) .--
Keywords: Provenir LLC, El Paso , Occupational Medicine Physician - Physicians Only Apply - Perm, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!