Bilingual Claims Representative II Bodily Injury
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We re looking for experienced bilingual (English & Spanish)
claims professionals to join our Sentry Claims team. This Claims
Representative II opportunity is in our Personal Lines Non-Standard
Auto segment. The ideal candidate will exceed in creativity,
empathy, interpersonal skills, teamwork, and an overall strong
desire to help. As a Claim Representative II, you will primarily
handle auto accident investigations that involve injuries and
property damage. You will be delivering on our promise to be there
for our policyholders during the difficult time following an auto
This position is a remote work from home role.What You ll Do As a
Claims Representative II, you ll ensure the timely delivery of
quality claim service to our customers, and other parties involved
in the claim, while protecting the assets of Sentry. You ll do this
- Verifying that the applicable policy is active, and the
appropriate coverage exists.
- gathering information through investigative best practices,
including interviewing all parties involved.
- Keeping accurate documentation on all decisions,
correspondences, reports, and discussions.
- Gaining experience in determining liability (who is at fault
and why) and setting reserves (potential monetary exposure).
- Determining Subrogation potential (ability to Identify and
recover costs from the at-fault driver s insurance carrier).
- Resolving claims in the best interest of our customer, other
parties involved and Sentry. What it Takes
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of related bodily injury claims experience
- Effective oral and written bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Knowledge of insurance policy terminology and coverage
definitions, claim payment procedures and familiarity with medical
- Able to Investigate, evaluate, and create an action plan and
execute accurate decisions-based information gathered.
- Able to review and interpret complex and detailed documents
such as contracts, medical reports, and insurance regulations
- Must keep confidentiality Ability to navigate computer programs
- Ability to pass the required coursework and/or licensing. What
You ll ReceiveWe take great pride in being named to the annual
Forbes list of America s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. One of
the factors considered in achieving this honor, is Sentry s Total
Rewards package. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond
competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that
you ll receive.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time away from
- 401(K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first eight
percent contribution, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen
your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to promote
wellness and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable
- Continued education and career development through our in-house
Sentry University (SentryU).About SentryAll of us at Sentry more
than 4,000 associates have various talents, skills, and
backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our
policyholders every day. We re proud to offer a full line of
property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect
businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income. Our
headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and
service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to
claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a
rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for
ongoing professional development and growth. Our bright future is
built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904
and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures
ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we re one of the
largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the
United States. We re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading
rating authority.Get ready to own your future at Sentry.
Opportunities await.Thank you for your interest in Sentry!Nic
LaRosaEqual Employment OpportunitySentry is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is our policy that there be no discrimination in
employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Sentry, El Paso , Bilingual Claims Representative II Bodily Injury, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!