Bilingual Customer Service Representative Work from Home
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We re looking for talented Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer
Service Representative to join our Sentry Insurance team. This
Customer Service Representative opportunity is part of our Customer
Service Operations segment which supports our Personal Lines
Non-Standard Auto group. The ideal candidate will possess a strong
desire to provide exceptional service by demonstrating expertise in
interpersonal skills, teamwork, empathy, patience, overall
organizational and communication skills. If these skill sets
describe you, visit our web site to complete an application. We
look forward to speaking to you!What You ll Do As a member of
Sentry s Customer Service team you will be the first phone contact
with our customers. In addition, you will:
- Ensures a quality, timely, customer experience for our insureds
and customers by communicating clear expectations in an empathetic
manner with a goal to reduce conflict and produce a seamless
- Ability to work under pressure by managing a high volume of
customer telephone calls while providing an array of services
requested by our customer. This includes providing claim detail
information, directions on next steps, routing/transferring calls,
and documenting information provided by our customers.
- Must be comfortable navigating multiple systems and
technologies to provide and gather information and accurately
resolve service situations in support of insureds and
- Records and files provided information from each call and/or
electronic request in the appropriate system application. This may
include loss information, received documentation, payment
processing, policy changes with customers, etc.
- Researches and identifies contact center problems and issues
using standard procedures. May assist with handling issues and
communicating updates to peers and management. Escalates more
complex issues as needed.
- Reports trends, issues and feedback learned from customer
interactions to support continuous improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned from time to
time.What it TakesEligible candidates will need to meet the
- High school diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately In English
- Good human relations skills to work effectively and
professionally with customer s issues or questions.
- Knowledge of how to use a computer, keyboard skills and
familiarity with software applications such as Excel and Word.
- Ability to navigate through various technology software to
research and accurately resolve service situations is critical to
the success of this position.
- Ability to meet or exceed attendance requirements, providing
reliable and predictable attendance. Hours for this job include
nights, weekends, holidays.
- Possesses basic critical thinking, creativity, and
problem-solving skills to provide positive resolutionWhat You ll
ReceiveWe take great pride in being named to the annual Forbes list
of America s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. One of the factors
considered in achieving this honor, is Sentry s Total Rewards
package. At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive
compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you ll
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time away from
- 401(K) plan with a dollar-for-dollar match on your first eight
percent contribution, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen
your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to promote
wellness and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts
to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable
- Continued education and career development through our in-house
Sentry University (SentryU).About SentryAll of us at Sentry more
than 4,000 associates have various talents, skills, and
backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our
policyholders every day. We re proud to offer a full line of
property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect
businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income. Our
headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and
service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to
claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a
rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for
ongoing professional development and growth. Our bright future is
built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904
and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures
ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we re one of the
largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the
United States. We re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading
rating authority.Get ready to own your future at Sentry.
Opportunities await.Thank you for your interest in Sentry!Jennifer
Van Vlack Equal Employment OpportunitySentry is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no
discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual
Keywords: Sentry, El Paso , Bilingual Customer Service Representative Work from Home, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!