Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant
Company: Circle of Care
Location: El Paso
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Are you looking for a career that gives you a work life balance and
allows you to make an impact in someone else's life? Does the work
you do everyday matter to you? At Circle of Care Pediatric Home
Health, the work our therapists do creates value in the homes of
the children and families that we serve. You can make a difference
every day. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate
Occupational Therapist Assistant to join our team.
What makes us different?
* Dedicated support from the corporate office, yes, even after
* The organization is run by a therapist, so we understand the
challenges you go through.
* Mentor program, whether you are a new grad, or an experienced
Occupational Therapist Assistant we can pair you with an amazing
therapist to help you succeed.
* Flexible schedule, we understand that a work-life balance is
important for our Occupational Therapist Assistants to give their
* Condensed caseload, let us know the areas you are willing to
* Plans activities and provides occupational therapy services
* Records type of treatment and patient's reaction to it on
clinical/progress notes, which are written on the day of the visit
and incorporated in the patient's record weekly.
* Maintains adequate records on all patient's, including summary
* Utilizes community resources and Agency personnel for proper
Benefits for our Full-Time Occupational Therapist Assistants
* Health Insurance 100% employer paid at base level for the
* Dental and vision insurance
* Therapy License Renewal reimbursement
* $300 in annual CEU reimbursement
* 5 PTO days a year
* A minimum of a 2 year Associates Degree
* Licensure or certification by the state of Texas as a Certified
Occupational Therapist Assistant
* Reliable Transportation with current car insurance coverage
* Valid state driver's license
Keywords: Circle of Care, El Paso , Pediatric Occupational Therapist Assistant, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!