Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Opportunity: Server Assistant
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations, and assist
food servers in accordance with established guest service and
Potential Career Path
Food Runner - Restaurant Server - Restaurant Floor Manager
Essential Job Functions
* Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting.
* Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal
* Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their
dining experience and replenish as necessary.
* Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting
up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other group protected by
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, El Paso , Server Assistant, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!