Company: Rio Vista Behavioral Health
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health
plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide
- Approve patient menus and nutritional supplements.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles,
dietary plans, diet modifications and food selection and
- Provide nutritional assessments per facility policy and
- Review and approve menus developed by the facility.
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good
nutrition, healthy eating habits and nutrition monitoring to
improve their quality of life.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine
nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient.
- Participate in treatment team as appropriate.
- Review and approve facility diet manual annually in conjunction
with medical staff.
- Promote better health by speaking to groups about diet,
nutrition and the relationship between good eating habits and
preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to
nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards as
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in Dietetics,
Nutrition or similar field acceptable for licensure.
- Experience with Eating Disorders and Substance Abuse strongly
preferred in facilities working with those patient
- Current registered dietician or registration as required by
state or eligible for endorsement by the state in which the
facility provides services.
- ServSafe certification or similar food safety certification
where required by the state or facility.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Rio Vista Behavioral Health, El Paso , Dietician, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!