Associate Insurance Services Specialist P&C- Grab a sign on bonus!
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Related Searches: Customer Service, Data Entry, Consulting,
Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, WorkUnlock Your
Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling
our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service
team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP
colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning
results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are
not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will
be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our
integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive
global marketplace.ADP is hiring a Customer Service Specialist II.
In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals who
are responsible for ensuring every customer interaction is a
best-in-class experience. You'll combine a passion for service and
discovering innovative solutions with our top-ranked training
programs to help customers enjoy every drop of value within our
products.We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service
Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Tier 1 customer support
- Respond to basic inquiries regarding ADP products
- Resolve routine customer concerns with pre-defined
- Handle customer inquiries that could require data entry
- Answer non-technical questions regarding ADP products and
questions that cannot be handled by associate specialists as
- Learn and navigate ADP systems in order to respond to
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client
service/customer service environment.
- Must have or receive Property & Casualty Insurance Producers
License within 30 days of employment. ADP will support successful
candidates in the testing process.
- Strong client relationship skills including the ability to
influence client and guide the client to best solution to help
resolve their client needs.
- Ability to work both independently to provide solutions to the
client and as part of a team to accomplish tasks.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and
structured environment while demonstrating high ethical
- Excellent analytical skills and time management
- Experience in Property & Casualty Insurance.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Associate Insurance Services Specialist P&C- Grab a sign on bonus!, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!