Company: Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the
United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a
subsidiary of Mohawk Industries. Our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for
their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work
environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits
that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every
employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds
outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a
career with Dal-Tile. Schedule:
- THUR: -12:00AM-6:00PM -THUR-SAT -6:00PM-6:00AM Job Description
- Monitors efficient operation of press equipment.
- Inspects tile for quality defects in the manufacturing
- Performs minor adjustments to equipment as needed.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and
procedures of plant.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety,
health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices,
and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required. Education and
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. Experience:
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience. We
offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package,
career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Examples include: - Company Match on 401k, -Employee Purchase
Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement. Dal-Tile is a proud supporter
of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for
Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and
veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Mohawk Industries, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Inc., El Paso , PRESS OPERATOR, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!