Service Executive, TLM
Location: El Paso
Posted on: January 11, 2022
ADP is hiring a Services Executive (Sr. Director Level) for our
Time and Labor Management Small Business Services Organization.
This role reports to the SVP/GM within Small Business Services and
is responsible for the development and implementation of our Time
and Labor Management (TLM) client service/Implementation strategies
and initiatives to achieve strategic goals included but not limited
to revenue, sales and unit growth, quality service results, client
engagement initiatives, P&L responsibilities, and client
At ADP we are driven by your success . We engage your unique
talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things
differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow,
we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Directs the development and implementation of division-wide
client service/implementation strategies focused driving quality,
stellar service levels, client growth, improved productivity, and
- Designs, executes and supports SBS strategy through service
projects, account management and leadership direction, service
models, technology deployment and associate development.
- Establishes region-wide workforce management standards. Ensures
consistent rollout of business processes and initiatives in
accordance with SBS standards. Ensures alignment with SBS strategic
- Evaluates small business service technologies and processes to
determine how they can be effectively applied to facilitate
achievement of client satisfaction and retention goals.
- Partners with senior leadership including General Managers,
Regional (Country) Directors, Sales VP's and Executives, and
Finance, to identify opportunities for improved service and
retention. Solicits feedback on critical initiatives.
- Communicates strategic importance of projects to gain funding
and buy-in from key constituents (leadership, IT, Marketing, all
BUs, Sales, etc.) and to ensure success of initiatives and
investments. Leverages relationships and collaborates on a regular
basis with other functional areas to identify client and associate
training needs, redevelop and manage profits/NOI and performance
metrics, support service-related HR initiatives, and to comprehend
service implications of sales and marketing changes. Prepares
business cases with ROI justification for investments,
- Identifies ideal client service and operational organizational
structures, staffing levels and productivity standards for the
talent acquisition solutions service organization within the
appropriate domain of control.
- Collects business intelligence through peer relationships,
industry best practices, and client forums and roundtables.
- Directs the development, monitoring, and distribution of
performance metrics including scorecards, adherence to performance
goals and other related metrics. Oversees client survey feedback
process action planning and client retention results.
- Establishes clearly defined department vision, and individual
goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through
department and performance planning.
- Provides periodic performance feedback vs. objectives and
conducts performance reviews on all associates. Develops, selects
and motivates a highly effective management and leadership team.
Responsible for hiring and terminating as required. Determine the
department's training requirements and ensures timely and effective
training schedules both formal and on-the-job, to enhance the skill
base of the department.
- Ensures that all business processes are compliant with numerous
- Provides input into the development of marketing materials for
new and existing client delivery models as well as ensure branding
is meeting market demands.
- Drives business process continuous improvement efforts to
address emerging market demands, changing product and service
strategies and to achieve competitive success.
- Partners with the senior most leaders in collaborative
businesses to develop enhanced service models and strategies that
maximize quality and the client experience, driving proactive
solutions, service levels, quality, and other key metrics leading
to increased client retention.
- Represents the needs of the field service organization at the
Corporate ADP level and is the key liaison with all Service Leaders
in SBS, division and corporate executives regarding service related
- Partnership with Implementation leadership, cohesive region
wide projects, seamless integration with campaigns, incentives and
other region wide goals.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will
be given to candidates who have the following:
MBA or other advanced degree.
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management preferred.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and create
strategies based on the conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
organization including speaking, listening, writing, and
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs.
- Ability to prioritize issues and work under the pressure of
- Ability to direct the design and implementation of processes
- Ability to manage and develop others.QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or the
equivalent in education and experience.
- 10+ years' experience in leadership and management plus at
least 5 years of management experience including planning,
budgeting, and associate development.Explore our COVID-19 page
https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching
safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our
clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact
lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality
and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color,
genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the
basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where
associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business
with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all
applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values
with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that
fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click
https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture
and our full set of values.
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Service Executive, TLM, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!