Bilingual On-Site Account Executive - Customer Retention
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you goal-oriented with the ability to influence others? Do
you need to make at least $50,000 annually with the ability to earn
Join our elite award-winning inside sales team focused on acquiring
and retaining DISH customers!
What--s In It for You?
Total target compensation for this position is $27.00 per hour
which consists of base pay and commission, with potential to earn
significantly more based on performance. In a sales force of over
1,000 team members, the top 10% earned more than $100,000 !
What else is in it for you?
- The ability to speak, read, and write to customers in Spanish
99% of the time.
- Paid training with the ability to earn a $3,000 bonus
- Insurance Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds plus generous
- Stock Purchase Plan - Ability to acquire DISH stock at
- Free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and
Boost Mobile plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition program -- trophies and food
days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site
events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity , as we promote from
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with
commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ability to promote into multiple levels of sales
- Ability to promote and transfer into corporate departments like
marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career
We--ve built a loyal customer base by selling our products and
services with authenticity and integrity. Our inbound sales and
customer retention teams foster trust with existing and future
customers by educating and selling them on the long-term value of
DISH--s products and services using a consultative approach. This
position is 100% inbound new and existing customers - no cold
The Bilingual Associate Account Executive position provides
incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a
long-term career with a Fortune 200 company with over $15 billion
in revenue, even if you--ve never worked in sales previously.
We--ll provide the training and development, and you provide the
effort and winning attitude!
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates
- Candidate must be able to speak, write and communicate in
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test
- Must be able to work full-time, onsite in one of our Direct
Sales facilities. Ideal team members:
- Thrive in high energy, highly competitive performance-driven
- Adapt well to change both in the sales process and work hours,
and understands the importance of time management and
- Are coachable, open to learning new methods, and looking to
advance either as an individual contributor or through management
- Are technology savvy with an ability to effortlessly navigate
in a PC environment using multiple web-based applications
- Prior phone sales or customer retention experience is helpful
but not required if commensurate experience in high performance /
high earnings positions, or can demonstrate other tangible
abilities with an aptitude for success in our environment.
- Must be an HS graduate while college graduates welcomed
Compensation: $11.50/Hour Uncapped Commission:
At Dish, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where
all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our
employees come together, share common interests and make important
connections, both in and out of work; Employee Resource Groups.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out
our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen,
which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH, El Paso , Bilingual On-Site Account Executive - Customer Retention, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!