Bilingual Regional Vice President
Company: Republic Finance
Location: El Paso
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview and Responsibilities:Republic Finance is seeking a
Regional Vice President for the West Texas area who will help
develop the region! We are proud to be a trusted lender in over 250
communities in 10+ states. This is an exciting time to join us
because the company is in a major growth mode, and we continue to
expand into new states each year! There are 5 existing branches in
our West Texas region that are all fairly new and we are looking
for the right leader to grow these branches. The ideal candidate
will be bilingual with a strong consumer lending background,
customer focused and skilled in management, branch operations and
sales with a proven track record for hiring and developing
exceptional team members, overseeing multiple offices, and meeting
goals.In business for over 60 years, Republic Finance specializes
in providing flexible lending solutions and outstanding customer
service. Driven by our shared mission to pursue excellence for our
team, our customers, and our performance, Republic Finance is
transforming into a modern, fast-growing business. We thrive on
teamwork, collaboration, and accountability. We hold dear the trust
our customers place in us, and we strive to strengthen those
relationships by building a deep understanding of our customers'
needs. Key job responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for achieving Region's budgeted goals and
- Analyze management reports reports associated with profit,
compliance, delinquency, etc. to identify and monitor trends.
- Work with Senior Vice President and Senior Management Team to
identify and implement corporate initiatives as well as assess
- Resolve complex and sensitive loan operations and customer
- Work with Talent Acquisition team to identify, recruit, hire
the right team members for the region. Develop recruiting
strategies and relationships with universities to develop strong
Assistant Branch Manager pipeline.
- Coach, train and motivate new hires and newly promoted Branch
Managers and branch team members and provide ongoing leadership and
- Work directly with Senior Vice President and Branch Managers to
develop annual budgets.
- Utilize and complete Branch Evaluation Reports to meet
corporate expectations and provide feedback and follow-up on
branches as necessary.
- Responsible for identifying problem areas and developing
strategies to drive desired behaviors and achieve desired
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and company core
- Work with Audit Department and other corporate team members to
ensure compliance in the field with company policy and standards,
State and Federal regulations, and internal and external
- Spanish speaking skills are REQUIRED
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in consumer lending or
related field, interacting with employees and customers.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience successfully managing a
consumer finance office.
- Bachelor's degree required, (commiserate experience in addition
to the minimum listed above would need to be present in the absence
of a bachelor's degree).
- Experienced in developing recruiting strategies and
relationships with universities and other career services related
- A proven track record for hiring, developing, and promoting
successful team members
- Ability to develop and implement goals and objectives.
- Must possess strong verbal and interpersonal skills to deal
effectively and tactfully with all types of employees and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and in Financial
Services/Lending software (i.e., ABS Vision or other comparable
software used in the industry).
- Must be very knowledgeable of state-specific lending
regulations within his/her state(s) of operation, federal lending,
and collection laws, as well as company lending policy and
- Required to travel up to 75% of the time within region.
Remaining time spent working from a home / base office.
- Must be able to drive a personal vehicle. Valid driver's
license required along with satisfactory driving history. Incumbent
must possess the state minimum level of auto liability insurance
- Must meet our acceptable standards for criminal background
history, credit history and driving history and pass a
pre-employment drug screen.Benefits:We offer a competitive
compensation and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long-Term
DisabilityAdditional benefits with Republic include:
- Employee of the Month Program
- Philanthropic support for charities such as Juvenile Diabetes
Research Foundation and the American Cancer Society
- Professional offices with a friendly team environmentRepublic
Finance, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age disability or veteran status in employment
opportunities and benefits. Republic Finance, LLC maintains a
Keywords: Republic Finance, El Paso , Bilingual Regional Vice President, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!