Senior Account Manager
Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 15, 2021
ADP is an senior Account Manager. At ADP we are driven by your
success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome
your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your
efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If
success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
The Senior Account Manager will provide a variety of services
to an assigned client base for including: (Wage Payment bundle,
both payment solutions and ALINE Card)
- Ensure client satisfaction and maximize performance
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Resolve issues related to features, functionality and client
- Coordinate and facilitate regular proactive meetings with
- Coordinate and manage client level projects
- Train and mentor account managers
- Assist with development of procedures and documentation related
to account management
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients and new associates
by providing technical expertise, guidance and training as
- Effectively handle all client inquires with quality and within
the established SLA's.
- Contact and visit high profile clients proactively to ensure
satisfaction and retention. Prepare and deliver account review
presentations. Perform regular analysis of assigned accounts to
identify successes and opportunity for improvement.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new processes and
- Coordinate client level pojects including addition of features,
client mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes, etc.
- Meet department standards and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and work
- 3-5 years of direct client servicing experience required.
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Senior Account Manager, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!