$20,000 Sign On Bonus
Las Palmas Medical Center is committed to investing in the
latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for
ICU Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside
with the patient.
At Las Palmas Medical Center we want to ensure we support you
through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail,
Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Las Palmas
Job Summary and Qualifications
The RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance
with established policies and procedures of Las Palmas Del Sol
Healthcare and the Texas Board of Nursing. In collaboration with
the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the
healthcare team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements,
evaluates and coordinates treatment plans.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Assesses and monitors and recognizes changes in the patient’s
behavioral and physiological status; takes appropriate action based
- Utilizes professional skills and judgment in delivering and/or
delegating care for patients.
- Assists with unit employee process activities, including
orientation, professional development.
- Other duties as assigned within scope and practice of
- RN licensed in state of Texas or Compact State
- ACLS (6 months from hire for GN’s or transfer into unit)
- Associates, BSN or RN Diploma
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE,
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND
- Preferred experience as RN in Critical Care.
- Preferred experience a RN 1-2 years in Med-Surg or
- TNCC and CCRN
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to move an excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
Las Palmas Medical Centeris a 300+
bed full-service hospital in El Paso. It is home to
the region’s only
center. The facility offers a
services including emergency care with a
Level III trauma center, cardiac care, women’s
services, pediatric care and NICU, cancer care, and more. Las
Palmas Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare. We
are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso and the surrounding
region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We
are interviewing candidates for our ICU Registered Nurse
opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.