Telemetry Registered Nurse
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: Sunland Park
Posted on: October 9, 2021
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality
healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a
full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II
Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses
and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. Your benefits include participation of
401k. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
with us. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing
care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with
other members of the health care delivery team including
physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use
ofresources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to
patient’s right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status;
- takes appropriate action based on assessment of the
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED (Certifications must be kept current)
- RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- ACLS upon hire or transfer into unit (Exception: GN must obtain
within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.
Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE,
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physician’s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Acute Care Experience
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Telemetry Registered Nurse, Other , Sunland Park, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!