HR Business Advisor
Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 7, 2021
ADP is hiring a Human Resource Business Advisor
(HRBA). The Human Resource Business Advisor (HRBA) is a
Human Resources subject matter expert interfacing with ADP clients
to provide HR advisory support and service to both address on
demand/urgent issues as well as help to strategically drive
results. HRBAs deliver detailed HR best practice advice and
information around regulations and provide clients with practical
guidance through the HR management processes across the HR
lifecycle. HRBAs also play a key role in ensuring client engagement
across ADP's products and services.
HRBA's provide inbound and outbound virtual client
on-boarding/training in the same respect as the HR Solutions
Specialist counterparts, in addition they are highly focused on HR
projects and research, including content, training and other
development projects to increase their HR knowledge and experience.
They provide on-demand HR consultation and advice to clients
through email and phone, working closely with their more Sr.
counterparts, team leads and management to assist in resolving more
complex HR issues for clients.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Utilizing a proactive, consultative approach, receives and
responds to client inquiries, ranging in complexity and scope, by
educating clients on human resources tools, information, and best
practices regarding: federal and state law, compliance
requirements, employee and labor relations, compensation, benefits,
staffing, performance management, termination of employment,
rewards and recognition, occupational safety and health, leaves of
absence and other HR related topics.
- Leverages every client touchpoint as an opportunity to create
value for the client by not just providing HR best practice
information but also identifying and sharing information on HR
Solutions products, features and capabilities that can help to
address the clients immediate HR needs as well as strategically
support long terms needs.
- Schedules training and future meetings with the client as
- Effectively executes inbound and outbound client
communications, with quality, in accordance with standard ADP call
strategies and expectations.
- Adheres to internal policies and procedures in an effort to
minimize risk and liability to ADP.
- Must be able to transition between a wide variety of HR
competencies quickly and proficiently.
- Researches information from multiple resources to provide best
practice knowledge to external and internal clients.
- External clients range in size, employees, and span a wide
variety of industries and levels of HR experience.
- Keeps up-to-date and proficient on a wide variety of employment
laws and regulations at both the state and federal levels,
including, but not limited to: ADA, ADEA, Civil Rights Act, COBRA,
FLMA, USERRA, FLSA, FRCA, IRCA and other legislation as it applies
- Continually updates and maintains knowledge of other HR related
topics including, but not limited to EEO compliance, record keeping
requirements, proper investigative procedures, management
- Participates in training and reviews documentation to keep
current on HR related topics and system and product enhancements
- Participates in assigned HR projects to increase HR knowledge
and experience including but not limited to HR content creation, in
depth HR research, development of HR training, works with multiple
levels of HR Solutions team to assist in resolving multiple complex
HR issues for clients.
- Regularly responds to client inquiries through participation on
the email triage team.
Executes other duties and projects as assigned including but not
limited to, overflow support for other call center initiatives and
programs in both an inbound and outbound call center capacity and
keeping up-to-date and proficient on new product enhancements and
changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.;
participates in training programs designed to enhance service
- BS in Human Resources or equivalent education in related
- 2-3 years HR experience, at least 1 year of generalist
- Must be able to work flexible hours (Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m.
to 8:30 p.m. - 40 hour work week)
- Will be expected to obtain SHRM-CP certification, if not
already obtained, within the first year of employment. ADP will pay
for the certification.
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , HR Business Advisor, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!