Insurance Implementation & Service Specialist
Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 3, 2021
ADP is hiring an Insurance Implementation Services
Specialist. The Insurance Implementation Services
Specialist acts as the client's first point of contact post sale,
managing the implementation process from the sale through the
transition to Client Service. Ensures the establishment of a
positive relationship with the client. Performs a thorough review
of the policy and client's information and sets client expectations
to ensure the successful transition of clients to the Client
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP.
Through our own in-house, nationally licensed insurance agency --
Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. -- we provide
Insurance-related solutions to more than 50,000 ADP clients helping
them protect their businesses and their employees. Did you know
that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied
with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How
would that kind of success impact your career?
Client Support at ADP. It's all about enabling
the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it
happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our
products and services deliver winning results. You provide the
expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an
increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Receives and reviews the sales order, policy information and
client information for completeness and notifies sales of any
- Makes welcome call to the client to establish a relationship
with the client, sets and reinforces expectations, confirms
information and discusses any questions the client may have.
- Reviews employee and client information, policy information and
payroll information prior to contacting the client.
- Classifies employees & owners/officers in all applicable
systems to ensure accurate premium deductions.
- Being available to take client calls and answer clients'
questions and requests.
- Ensures that client receives Pay-by-Pay report, if
- Reviews and confirms all information with client to ensure
understanding, accuracy, and satisfaction.
- Services client through first premium impound, resolving all
issues and ensuring all features have started prior to turnover to
- Turns client over to Client Services.
- Records all interactions in Vision to ensure a smooth
transition to Client Services team.
- Works closely with Insurance Carriers to ensure accuracy of all
- Maintains a positive and open business partnership with Sales
- Continually updates sales associates and sales managers on
issues that may arise to seek an effective solution.
- Keeps up to date and proficient on new product enhancements and
changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc.
Participates in training programs to enhance client service
- Bachelor's degree required or in progress
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Insurance Implementation & Service Specialist, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!