Location: El Paso
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch
General Manager. You will be responsible for the sales
growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction,
profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance
and regulatory compliance of the Branch.
Leverage all your expertise and experience by joining a
company dedicated to protecting the environment. Grow your career
at Safety-Kleen starting today!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the
stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by
following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to enhance branch sales
- Lead the Customer Service Manager and Route Sales and
Service professionals to maximize revenues and client
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume,
margin attainment, and cost controls.
- Conduct weekly branch meetings with Route Sales and
Service professionals to drive branch performance and promote
- Manage pricing across all lines of business.
- Manage customer service and response time through
Customer Retention Management system.
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is
What does it take to work for
- High School diploma or GED required, degree
- 5+ years of sales and operations management
- Profit and Loss responsibility experience;
- Leadership Skills;
- Working knowledge of DOT and fleet
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Employee must sit, stand, bend, climb, crawl, reach,
squat, stoop and twist;
- Employee must also be able to lift, carry, pull or push
from between 10-100+ lbs., with repetitive movement of both
- Employee may also be required to drive a vehicle and move
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste
management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN
Join our safety focused team today! To
learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on
the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military
& Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, El Paso , Branch Manager, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!