Human Capital Management Consultant - Implementation - Core Market
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 10, 2021
ADP is hiring a Implementation Consultant I.
In this position you will provide in-depth consulting services,
using advanced functional knowledge, and advanced product expertise
to manage implementations consistent with Total Client Experience
solution delivery. Consultants collaborate with the clients to
analyze existing systems, policies and procedures in connection
with client business objectives. They apply industry knowledge,
using sophisticated functional and product expertise, to optimize
configurations and utilization. Consultants recommend modifications
to client systems, policies and procedures to further business and
implementation objectives. Consultative professional advice may be
fee based, depending on the circumstances.
Consultants have Project Management level accountability. Depending
on the scope and complexity of the project, and available staffing,
Consultants often act in a capacity equivalent to a Project
Consultants coordinate with other ADP departments and work as part
of an integrated team to address and resolve product, service and
client-relations issues that implicate the overall framework,
quality and standards of implementation services, and the
development of new/revised approaches and techniques. Until the
client is transitioned to ADP's Client Service organization
following implementation, Consultants manage the client
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Manages the client implementation process
- Develops and maintains effective, proactive relationships and
communications with clients and ADP departments/associates to
contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Conducts project initiation activities.
- Establishes and manages activities towards project milestones
independently or in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Communicates continuously with clients and ADP Project Managers
regarding project status as necessary to ensure all assigned tasks
are completed according to schedule.
- Maintains milestones and project status in ADP Project
- Overcomes client and internal obstacles to timely project
completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to
- Participates in formal hand-off of "live" system to other ADP
- Applies implementation process methodology in furtherance of
- Manages implementations for specific/specialized product(s) by
working with the client to implement solutions that directly impact
the entire client organization.
- Analyzes existing client systems, interface requirements,
operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the
functional system design and/or system configurations and/or
product adaptation of client's needs.
- Determines optimal conversion methodology; then documents and
delegates the accurate and timely conversion of client's data to
the Data Conversion Services team.
- Builds client control information.
- Oversees integration to both ADP and Non ADP systems.
- Assesses the ideal conversion method.
- Guides client and/or team on functional design and integration
into client's infrastructure
- Consults with client to guide client's pre- and
post-implementation testing of workforce management solutions.
- Monitors system testing during conversion ensuring
- Identifies needs and delivers professional consulting services
(potentially fee-based) to client including one or more of the
- Creates complex custom reports.
- Customizes ADP products/services or modules to meet client
needs by understanding the Client's internal business needs, the
Consultant then makes recommendations and provides solutions to
meet these needs.
- Provides business process re-engineering recommendations
required to achieve a successful conversion.
- Designs and delivers client-defined systems and processes along
with tools and/or databases.
- Undertakes special projects related to implementation.
- Consults with Client to develop customized training to meet
- Manages assigned business through internal systems.
- Recommends modifications to client implementation time tables
based on client or ADP business needs.
- Maintains and expands knowledge / proficiency on function,
products, services, and best implementation practices
- Recommends product and service changes to further business
development and optimize client satisfaction.
- Provides technical support to less senior Implementation
- Participates in task forces and stretch assignments
- Participates in local activities such as User Groups,
Information Sessions, Sales Meetings and all other appropriate
- Mentors, coaching, training and providing technical support to
less experienced implementation consultants.
- Acting as a consultant to the client, applies expertise in
specialized functional areas (HRIS, Benefits, HR, Payroll or TLM
etc) and their systems to advise client on the integration of ADP
workforce management solutions into their infrastructure.
- Probes clients to uncover technical direction, business
challenges and potential obstacles. Influences a project strategy
through functional, technical product knowledge and broader
functional system knowledge which integrates customers' needs with
an array of ADP offerings.
- Assesses client's needs for additional training and
- Uses functional area knowledge and industry specific experience
regarding project experience to anticipate obstacles and
proactively searches for solutions.
- Requires overnight travel, possibly up to 25% of time
- Demonstrates project management skills and strategic
- 2-4 years of strong /professional consulting experience in the
Functional Area, or sufficient equivalent experience as a
practitioner in the "systems-related" end of a professional
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in education and experience
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Human Capital Management Consultant - Implementation - Core Market, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!