Customer Service Representative - El Paso
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Customer Service Representative - Work-From-Home With
As a Donor Outreach Coordinator, I you will have the opportunity to
be the front-line hero to patients by scheduling present and past
donors to make their next vital contribution to the community.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for
achieving goals for recruiting current, lapsed, and potential
donors, and scheduling them to donate at an in-center location or
area blood drive. Powered by purpose and passion, together let's do
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs
and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention
- Enhancing the donor experience by providing awesome customer
service while inspiring donors to realize their life-transforming
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the Vitalant
- Upholds donor, patient and employee confidentiality.
- Work in a supportive team atmosphere and willing to assist
peers to contribute to a positive work environment and goals.
- Retains donors by booking quality donation appointments,
assisting in resolving customer service issues, and acts as the
liaison in cultivating a customer service friendly culture.
- Revolutionizing the donor awe experience by using innovative
messaging while ensuring the integrity of the donor's profile
(e.g., demographics, deferral information, codes donor records
- Interact with the donor base by providing insight to pertinent
information (e.g. the donation process, appointment specifics,
blood needs/components, frequent donor programs, etc.) and answers
schedulability questions via current SOPs and FDA guidelines.
- Codes donor records appropriately based on the information
provided by the donor, other parties, and management.
- Adheres to all department metrics.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as
High School Graduate or GED required.
- One-year customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Contact Center experience preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform
all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work autonomously and productively to meet and
exceed goals while multi-tasking, focusing on details and adapting
to a changing environment.
- Ability to work in a repetitive role that majority of time is
spent on the phone.
- Must possess a positive attitude that encourages teamwork.
Vitalant offers the following benefits
Health insurance Accident insurance
Health savings account Critical illness insurance
Dental insurance Hospital indemnity insurance
Vision insurance Business travel accident insurance
Flexible spending accounts Paid time off
Basic life and AD&D insurance Commuter benefits
Supplemental life and AD&D insurance 401(k) retirement savings
Short-term disability insurance Employee assistance program
Long-term disability insurance Education Assistance
Care @ Work Family Care Benefits Door Dash Pass
EEO including disability and veterans.
Keywords: Vitalant, El Paso , Customer Service Representative - El Paso, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!