Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients
deserve? At Del Sol Medical Center we support our colleagues in
their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Telemetry Registered Nurse
PRN and access programs to assist with every stage of your
At Del Sol Medical Center we want to ensure we support you
through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN opening and continue to
Job Summary and Qualifications
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide professional nursing care to
patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other
members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to
deliver quality health care.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to
patient’s right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
- CCRN preferred
- PALS preferred
- TNCC preferred
REQUIRED (Certifications must be kept current)
- RN licensure in Texas or compact state.
- ACLS upon hire or transfer into unit (Exception: GN must obtain
within six (6) months from date of hire or transfer into unit.
- Minimum College: Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or
PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE,
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physician’s orders.
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Acute Care Experience
Del Sol Medical Centeris a full service,
acute-care hospital in east El Paso, Texas. We have a Level
II trauma designation. This facility has 300+
patient beds. Our
range of services include emergency care, cardiac care, women’s
services, Level III NICU, rehabilitation, a bariatric
clinic, and a Minimally Invasive Surgery
Center. Del Sol Medical Center is part of Las Palmas Del
Sol Healthcare. We are a leading healthcare provider for El Paso
and the surrounding region that is part of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we
encourage you to apply for our Telemetry Registered Nurse PRN
opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.