Account Manager - Compliance Services
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 6, 2021
ADP is hiring an Account Manager. At
ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your
unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do
things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn
and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you
belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our
CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
The Account Manager will provide a variety of services to an
assigned client base including: (Unemployment Claims and Employment
- Ensure client satisfaction and maximize performance
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Resolve issues related to features, functionality and client
- Coordinate and facilitate regular proactive meetings with
- Coordinate and manage client level projects
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients and new associates
by providing technical expertise, guidance and training as
- Effectively handle all client inquires with quality and within
the established SLA's.
- Contact and visit high profile clients proactively to ensure
satisfaction and retention. Prepare and deliver account review
presentations. Perform regular analysis of assigned accounts to
identify successes and opportunity for improvement.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new processes and
- Coordinate client level projects including addition of
features, client mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes,
- Meet department standards and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education and work
- 3-5 years of direct client servicing experience required.
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Account Manager - Compliance Services, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!