Recovery Registered Nurse PRN
Company: Del Sol Medical Center
Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 11, 2021
About Del Sol Medical Center
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality
healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a
full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II
Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our
services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community,
providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child
Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for
our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly
renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital. The physicians, nurses
and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the
highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various
positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. Your benefits include participation of
401k. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
with us. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
To provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the
nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health
care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit base Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patients right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Minimum College Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing or BSN
- Current RN Licensure inTexasor compact state, BCLS
- ACLS, PALS, NRP as age appropriate required within one year of
employment or transfer to the department.
- Certification must be renewed no later than 30 days following
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
Critical Care or PACU experience preferred. Acute Care
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transfer physician’s orders.
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from
- Knowledge of body substance isolation.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family,
internal and external partners needs.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
Keywords: Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso , Recovery Registered Nurse PRN, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!