Company: Town Square Media
Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Media and Digital Sales Executive
- This position requires you to work out of the El Paso
As a Digital First Company, Townsquare Media El Paso seeks a
dynamic individual to join our digital and media team providing
local advertising and marketing solutions to thousands of
businesses in the El Paso area of Texas, New Mexico, and Mexico.
Townsquare Media El Paso includes well-known brands like 95.5 KLAQ,
93.1 KISS-FM, and 600 ESPN. You will be selling local advertising
for our innovative stations & all of its platforms, with a focus on
our digital solutions.
- Prospecting, cold calling, and development of new sales
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy including both
short-term and long-term account & agency plans.
- Work collaboratively with leadership, digital, and support
teams to create sales presentations for prospective accounts
- Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs-based
solutions to exceed revenue goals
- Build new relationships with local businesses and agencies that
want to reach their target audience through various advertising
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop
campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed
monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the
future of our organization.
- Goal-oriented, a strong work ethic, and a strong desire to
- Digital sales experience is a plus (SEO, SEM, OTT,
- A history of success with customers and a proven ability to
develop and grow revenue.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious,
entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and
work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with
excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor's business/marketing-related degree or
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and vehicle
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- Uncapped commission potential
- Company discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Time off for volunteering
- And much more
Townsquare is a community-focused digital media, digital
marketing solutions, and radio company focused outside the Top 50
markets in the U.S. Our assets include Townsquare Interactive, a
digital marketing services subscription business providing
websites, search engine optimization, social platforms, and online
reputation management for approximately 21,900 SMBs; Townsquare
IGNITE, a proprietary digital programmatic advertising technology
with an in-house demand and data management platform; and
Townsquare Media, our portfolio of 322 local terrestrial radio
stations in 67 cities with corresponding local news and
entertainment websites and apps including legendary brands such as
WYRK.com, WJON.com, and NJ101.5.com, along with a network of
national music brands including XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com,
UltimateClassicRock.com, and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE
WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly
prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of
Townsquare Media's employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Keywords: Town Square Media, El Paso , Account Executive, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!