Company: Denny's Inc
Location: El Paso
Posted on: June 10, 2021
OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Greets and seats customers, receives payment and assists service
personnel as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and welcomes all customers immediately upon arrival and
verifies number in their party. Determines special needs, e.g. high
chairs, special menus.
- Collects payment from customers immediately, in accordance with
established cash handling procedures, inquires about food/service
satisfaction and handles customer complaints/suggestions
- Seats customers at tables/booths appropriate for their needs
and those of the restaurant, and introduces feature of the
- Keeps hostess area stocked and clean, e.g., to-go items and
- Handles incoming telephone calls immediately, and takes to go
orders as appropriate.
- Maintains proper supply of clean menus.
- Periodically supplies customers with initial beverage
suggestions and provides beverages order and refills.
- Assists service personnel in cleaning and setting tables.
- Resolves complaints as he/she becomes aware of them, notifying
the manager of any complaints received.
- Assists other service personnel as needed.
- Customer are greeted and seated in order which they arrive in a
pleasant and courteous manner following company timing standards.
Guest check transactions are handles properly, such that register
totals balance at the end of the shift.
- Must be able to observe and differentiate between monetary
- Ability to communicate with guests.
- Flexible and reliable
- Team player.
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work
- Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared and
presented to company requirements.
- Must meet any state, county or municipal regulation pertaining
to health risk concerns about food handling
Keywords: Denny's Inc, El Paso , Host/Hostess, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!