Temporary Security Officer (COVID Vaccine Project)
Company: University Medical Center of El Paso
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Security Officer (Level II) performs security duties under
moderate supervision; problem solving responsibilities and working
under defined guidelines in support of Hospital Security by
providing a safe and secure environment to prevent theft,
vandalism, and illegal entry. Coordinates all security activities
with primary focus on internal and external Customer
- Ability to apply Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with various individuals in
stressful, highly sensitive situations.
- Ability to work effectively with people of all social,
economic, and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to apply effective verbal and written communication
skills. Knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in unusual situations and in
involvement with aggressive and violent psychiatric patients,
visitors and intruders.
- Must be available to be contacted in case of an emergency.
- Ability to speak fluently in English and Spanish preferred.Work
Experience:Two years of work related experience in a security
setting required.Must have no felony or misdemeanor
Certification; or obtained within 6 months of hire.Education and
Training:High School Diploma or equivalent required.Must complete
Hospital's in-service course (CPI) within three months of
employment; and IHSS Basic Security course within six months of
Keywords: University Medical Center of El Paso, El Paso , Temporary Security Officer (COVID Vaccine Project), Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!