Bilingual GlobalView Payroll Associate
Location: El Paso
Posted on: May 5, 2021
ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist. The GlobalView
Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing activities for a
specified group of Mexican clients in accordance with SAS70
guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the
Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities for
existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new
clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.Insightful
Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView, it's one of
the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the
Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise
and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to
unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our
clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success -
and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of
our winning team.At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage
your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how
to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve,
learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates
you, you belong at ADP.We strive for every interaction to be driven
by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything,
Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts,
Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:Payroll
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll
Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution -- Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure
timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as requiredClient
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this
- 1 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.
- Bilingual 100% (Spanish/English)
Keywords: ADP, El Paso , Bilingual GlobalView Payroll Associate, Other , El Paso, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!